- Submission of a vendor application package does not guarantee that the vendor will be offered an opportunity to participate at the Orchard Community Picnic (“OCP”). Applications will be reviewed by the OCP Committee. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance or not by the OCP Committee.
- To submit a vendor application package, the vendor must be in good standing, must not have violated any rules or regulations, must not have been previously banned from an event, and must have paid all fees.
- Payment of fees is required before an application is processed. Payments can be made by credit card through our application process or in person by cheque, cash or credit card at Service Burlington at City Hall, 426 Brant Street, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. Cheques are to be made payable to:
The City of Burlington re: Orchard Community Picnic
City of Burlington – Ward 5 Office
426 Brant Street
P.O. Box 5013
Burlington, ON L7R 3Z6
All applications must be submitted with the necessary insurance certificate and food vendor application from the Halton Region Health Department if serving food product. All NSF cheques will be charged a $40 administration fee.
- Cancellation of an application will only be accepted before 4:30 pm on Friday, September 4th, 2020. Any cancellation after this time will not be eligible for a refund. In the event of inclement weather during the picnic, a refund will not be issued.
- The OCP may restrict the number and the type of vendors and may select vendors who best meet the needs of the event as determined by the OCP Committee.
- Preference may be given to vendors who have an excellent history of service and who adhere to the application guidelines in a timely and efficient manner.
- A vendor placement may not be in the space that has been requested in the application or may not occupy the same space as in previous years.
- If the vendor’s application is accepted by the OCP Committee, then the vendor will be required to agree to and comply with the Vendor Terms and Conditions.
- Prior to the event, vendors will be sent an email detailing set-up, tear down, and parking instructions. If applicable, vendors will be required to complete a food vendor application from the Halton Region Health Department